Thursday, September 3, 2009

KolonG True Love Doesn't Exist, is that true?

I was just wondering how many people believe that true love exist, or doesn't exist because they do believe nothing last forever. My Story begin when i had no idea came to Jogja because of someone, like story of the romance movie, i follow my heart to say "go there and get your love!!" and i did. but God speak other language coz i never get his Love.
I have been thinking about it lately and with the broken rate being so high and everything else like that I just feel like finding soulmate is kind of impossible. Maybe in life we have people that come in to help us out or change us in some way and then they leave, and we find someone else. I just think that I have given up all hope of finding my "soulmate" the one that will love me unconditionally. Is there anyone else that feels this way?
me...yeah...i felt that very often. sumtime true love is such bullshit. we are being brain washed into thinking they need a love. Is up with that? they said they don't need love to make you happy. they think true love has died. Maybe in the 30s-60 true love was real. You watch movies like the notebook and it makes you depressed. sumtime (again) i dont belive, but sumtime I believe in true love. I also believe in stupidity. The latter is what f*cks up the former. Also, I think unconditional love is only for pets and family members. Romantic love is highly conditional. What is true love, what is soul mate what is life time partner! There is no answer. People should know that love just isn't enough. One person's concept of love may not be another's. We have this gray understanding of what love is for ourselves and we try to project it to our significant others. But that is the wrong way to go.
True love is to understand what your partner desires. It means good communication and not being yourself. True love is a combination of infatuation, companionship and committment. If one of them fails, the other two will kick end support the relationship. Maybe after a few years the infatuation wears off, but by then if both partners are willing there is a sense of companionship and committment. But if you don't have all three, a relationship falls down like a house of cards
. so...tell me do you believe with true love?

ps. this story dedicate to SHAN....and our lovely "david cook", hahaha..miss that night... ;)

6 comments:

  1. this blog is all about your man uh? damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shan....
    hehehehe, this article is about you, dear... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, tahst why you took pic of me. (without you in it).
    just miss you A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cause we have no pic together, dear... ;(

    ReplyDelete