Tuesday, September 22, 2009

KolonG He's perfect but not the Mr.Right one

in a Gay life you may easy to falling in love when you met some guy you really think perfect, but remember...lot of Mr.Player out of there...
My story begin when I met a guy in chat, we did flirt conversations and end with sex. Through I did really liked him, he's totally my type, white, tall, nice personality, warm, big "dee" but not really great in sex, i was unsure about whether i did like him but i mess up with myself anyway. True he's great looking and still young but im not shallow its not all about looks. Little things annoy me about him when it was second time we did i thought i was going never high up. He really not perfect though everything i've ever wanted and then why do i feel like he's really not right for me? I really can't put my finger on whats wrong with him! i knew we both need sex but i never satisfied to. d'u have the same case here?

if it happen to you too, obviously that sometimes he isn't right for you. sometime people not only need look for their partner but service is also supported. (maybe) as a person, he is great, should (definitely) but he cant fancy you up! And what do we call people like him for but don't fancy? "Friends Only" :)

Just tell him gently but firmly that you like him but just for a friend, don't want a relationship with. and you will recover your self to be agreat man infront of him, dont lost very fast, you'll be fine step by step leting him go away from your life, I promise. it just one big lap of happiness and lust you've got, if he ask too much, no need explain things... You have to do it to make sure none can be hurted - and I did that, Just to tell him. I know what I want to-

ps. Arya...i knew you're perfect but not the Mr.Right one for me, sorry..

3 comments:

  1. same with me when i met great looking guy but he deosnt know bout sex, he even bad kisser, so i dumb him.... (Arnold)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me sex is important, so i really no need someone to be perfect look, but great in sex is most (BERRY from Bangkok)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...dumb him, babe... he's nothing!! (RAMOS)

    ReplyDelete