Thursday, September 24, 2009

KolonG "ticket to exit gate"

Think about movie "after sunset"and "before sunrise" when it storied of love couple togather cross the unexpectable story, spent time togather and it only them, very both of them. It's more wonderful than found thousand peny in golden land, more wild and crazy jorney of Tibet's climbing, and here it wrote under the illution faith, one beautiful evening, inda middle of the most hot town in java, between me and a man called Adot.

Citramedia Net, Ciputra, sept 23, 03.52PM. I even cant feel the cold air under that AC machine, my hand dancing through my chat room and i met him then, a while crazy man offer some beautiful flirt, still under that fuckin' hot AC machine words run away seemed like cross the lust poem, and damn....!! we're inda same place, his net box only 2 feet front of mine, bingo..!! i saw him standing and smile, i said to my self "God...you're not funny". shaking hand and two devils introduced their fire name. I dropped my boom next to him, suddenly his eyes fire catch my desire and dragon kiss crush on my burn lips, felt like mountain lava touch brain, it so fast and damn....., we just realize it was public area we're on, but smile bloom from his face and i back to my box, continue chat we trade number and his 1st sms came "wanna hang on out from here?" i text back "ok"

I can't see the afternoon sun but the air so damn hot touch my soul, we jump to the nice place call e-plaza, cup of hot capuccino side of my ice capuccino, whatta combination between heaven and hell. we talked much, storied came rolling us and when it come time took the pic, i kissed him.
i ran to the simpanglima court, he look at me deep and hold him tight, its so damn hot and sawn by those building sourround, we're kiss, and kiss.. fresh air come from my soul, notty freedom and attitude flying to nowhere. cant account how far we walk, jump to taxy tried find karaoke places, than time stop us for an exciting dinner. hot versus hot, desire catch the lust, and i saw rainbow in my stupid imagination. i knew i cant love him, he even never think bout anyother day we can meet again and repply tis momment, we're both notty boys, ugly duckeyguys, and i still keep my religion, i dont trust love i trust fuck, but this heart keep beating, and i denied my own honest feeling, but...i like him, and let the time kill my hope, if i can touch the pray, i do wanna with him for long that time, damn...i zaps myself to reality, i should enjoy every momment last, no hard feeling, not expected more, i knew he just wanted have fun, so did it. End up the meals we kept walk surround the mall, and suddenly his crazy wild mind catched his notty brain. it was at the corner of our floor, eyes spoke to found the exit gate, ran to enter it and lust blows up behind of that sign, that dark gate push our sin, lips on lips, body on body, pilar cross the cave, angel singing the song of satiesfaction and prince of hell fired our innocent mind, ...he's mine and i'm hims. Took the soul of love war, then we had write our history, between two lonely man, and love crush lamp to darkness, and it crown us to the land of wet, for me, for him and exit gate...

(08.54pm) sms came...."take care ya, nice to meet you...cheers!!"
(09.01pm) i repplied...."if God Dj then life is a dance floor, love is the rythm, and you are the music, now i'm dancing with my happy heart, thanks 4 the great evening. mwaaaaah!! :-*
(10.16pm) he text...."hehehe so sweet! thx u, my 'DIDUT'... Muaaaaach!

ps thanks aDot for the great story, one beautiful evening, and Simpang Lima

6 comments:

  1. wow...finally you wrote your wild story again after story "one nite stand" and "his nick name margo" cool...., and damn...adot must be cool guy, rite? hahahhaa...thats sweet story...two tumb up!! (SANTOS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its me DERRY of Dragon palace : wow...nice story, does he really hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (MARIO) hahahha...crazy both of you hahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. (kevin) slimo...what have you done? dont play that hell fire again! i know you're easy to love that kind of person...dont get any closer with him, i knew he's totally your type, wild man, not good looking but hot and notty, ggghhhrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mas slim...keren neh ceritanya, yakin tuh mas slim bener2 melakukannya di balik pintu exit gate? gila...gila... (YUDA_DELENTES)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SLIMO....makin parah aja loe, ati2...kayaknya kamu ketemu ma yg lebih parah, dasar parah!!! tapi ceritamu parah bagus, hehehe... keren bro, semangat, lop yu lah...hehehe..
    (DIMAS_TIDAK PARAH)

    ReplyDelete