Sunday, August 2, 2009

KolonG Being Gay is not that Bad, why you feel lonely and unlucky?

Some people think that being a gay man isn’t that good, dumb by the society surround, think every single person always underestimate and think negative for all of our way, and badly it seemed trapped us to unpleasant life where no place to run. Why you judge your life completely worst like that? Not all people will run away from you just because they knew that you’re a gay man. Life can place yourself to be someone really mean to them when you can do something better for them, never cover your life from society, never hide your personality by your good attitude for their life. Gay isn’t that bad, if they’re a good friend for you, they may understand and accept you as the way you are. If they’re not means they not a good one for you, so just leave them away. Remember….some people comes some people goes….so what? Someone else waiting…, however you’re still lucky
My story began when I felt so sorrow and there’s no reason for this life love me as a normal man out of there, I was so cold heart walking to my life alone and felt why I’m so unlucky
Suddenly when I was walking went to work I saw a couple which had been loving each other for more 4 years had a big fighting, I saw Sandra was crying in that

Ica was caught in the act by his boy when she cheat having dinner with her fair boy, Alex.
Danny swallow lots aspirin facing the true that he kindly hard to finish his study with no money to pay.
Mario, A Jobless keep searching the job for this last 4 month.
Mr.Dhany is a precious manly man in this area, one of parliament man and a leader of this society, saw me his bad attitude by wearing “ladies” dress every night.
Old lady Ms.Yati has been wondering her son coming from western after 3 years never coming back, she never believe he already died in car accident.
My Best Friend Lilly is cry while holding her husband pic that already gone for 6 months.
When the night come down suddenly someone come and asked me for a Dinner. He gave me a CD of Daniel Bedingfield “if you’re not the one”. I was so happy that night…

Now I just realize that I’m luckier than them, so why should I feel badly as the most unlucky man standing in this entire world?
Many people with their problems and it more worst that I ever think about. Why should I feel so lonely? I should thank to Lord I’m much better than them. Meanwhile, how hard the thing crossed in my life I still can be a best pals for them, I still be the one to talk, caring them and be the one to share with. Sometime we never know that we’re the most expected one for any people, and there will be no reason for me to be sad and feel unlucky just thinking that I’m a gay and afraid have no friends surround. They need me, I knew they need my smile, my idea, my time to share, and sure I’ll give my best attention to less their pain from this cruel world. I’m happy being a gay, and I will do my best for someone else life..


ps. to my baby bro Hashimoto Takeshi, you're not alone dear, love you..

TRUE STORY, SUPERSLIMO

1 comment: