Wednesday, February 17, 2010

KolonG "Love Young Guy, is it wrong?"

Is it wrong to go out with a guy younger than me? Why lot guys sometimes prefer older men than younger one? friends of me said "slimo...wake up!! he's too young" or some said "are you being use?" "does he only need your money?" yeah..lot of my friends worried bout me, but I know young guy prefer older one because they feel like older more mature, but for me though age doesn't always define maturity, it's just the way that I feel about younger guys. On top of that. youngers feel like older guys are more 'protective' or they feel like there's a sense of security when haveing date with them. it totally right, but who say I can't be spoiled by him? sometime younger can be more protect and mature than older, and i can feel With my younger guy, I dont have to be the one to 'protect' and to be the "bigger person" for him, to say the least. For me, age not always show us who is the young and who is the old? but love It's hard to explain but hopefully it made a little sense. Am i wrong? ;)

In my opinion, age has only a small correlation with maturity and experience. Plus, two people with very different background, experiences, and ages can be fall in love. What really matters is if there is strong mental bond. I see a relationship very differently, even sometime I'm too obsessed with my being old, so dating with younger guy make me more young and strong in any cases.
my friend said do not to shame having a younger love, Stop worrying about being my old. No one is old till you think you are too old. yeah...he's right, I'm 30 and my love he's 18, but “When we are intimate, it is like gasoline and fire.” So I throw this idea out of my mind that I'm old, and just because he is younger than me, or he just a “kid” I can be serious, no...no..., he's so profesional in it. If it happen to you I'm gonna said dont be afraid having a younger love too, beacuse "If you ignore men on the basis of age, you will be single the rest of your life".
well...you'll never know how wonderfull my life now having this kid as my partner.

Now I learned tobe confidence to show my love's life, While telling lies is part of our lives, lies do come to bite us. If I love a person, I will not only be proud of introducing him to the rest of the world, I will also say everything else that is great about him. so why should I have to shy having younger guy for my love?

Note: iBay...love you, huney ;)

2 comments:

  1. KEVIN.............so what if we're OLD?? its easy to get a younger dudes, spoil them and you'll win his love, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEVIN.............he's so cute, am jealous ;(

    ReplyDelete