Wednesday, February 10, 2010

KolonG "Cintaku Dari Pulau Dewata"





Jiwaku dulu yang tak tersentuh
Kini terasa sejak bersamamu





AKU SAYANG KAMU, AY....

[Made Bayu Segara,Wednesday, February 10, 2010]


NOTE:
I just met him in 48hours ago, and I was realize that I love him from the first sight, yeah...he said to me I always falling in love easily, I'm Tired, i need some space now. though the sky still blue in Bali, but my heart fire as red as well. I know I have to stop this feeling in flash, i'm afraid being refused, now i wanna love him in silence, in silence i find no rejection, and in silence no one cant own him but me, but suddenly....I've got his message to day, I'm so happy and so high as well ;) and keep asking my self, does he feel the same way like I feel about him too? he texted me that he miss me so, damn...I love him so this much ;)

I hate myself tobe like this, but I love the way I feel so indeep to Him ;( love you My'iBay... wish we can make our dreams come true ;)

1 comment: