Saturday, January 2, 2010

KolonG D.E.S.I.R.E

I was hypnotised by your eyes, taste the kiss I'd been waitin' for so long, Couldn't help but fantasize 'bout a world where we're stay wild together diz night.
Don't hesitate 'cos I can't control my desire too, just can't wait Now I know where this is leadin'. Baby..please, Don't waste this precious time, I know you have someone else, and so have I, but Say you'll be mine tonite, It's not hard to do... Just tell me you feel it too, Baby..it's time to Say your body will be mine... and I'm yours..
Spark to start the fire Fan the flame of my desire, Turn the light on my destiny An' it took me by surprise, All the fire I felt inside make me know it was meant to be, An' step by step I can feel how close we're getting those minutes, Can't stop yet 'cos I know where this is headin'

you & me tonight, thanks Fab.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment