Saturday, July 2, 2011

KolonG "Learn from the lost love"

I was thinking how to bring myself to a commitment, I just broke up with my boy but I thank for him for make me more strong in life,

1. I Learned from the past to advised that we can Rewarding Relationship What we are in Current live,

Life is full of ups and downs. The only reason, why when we are experiencing our feelings tide of life so extraordinary is because of the low tide situation that we experienced such a devastating our hearts.
Maybe we will not recognize what it feels like to have the overwhelming feeling we never had a bad one. The same principle applies in a relationship. They are never wrong in finding Mr. / Miss Right will be a better person. The next moment, when we try to go through difficult relationships we experience because the relationship is not going well, remember what an incredible feeling later on when we finally found someone who really fit with us.

2. I Know How Diverse Facing Problems Of A Relationship,

Maybe we see failure as a disgrace to dark relationship in career relationship, think again. Every relationship will give us more experience to deal with various problems that we can not avoid. But we are more familiar with a variety situations, the more we feel equipped to face any problems in the future relationship.

3. A Mistake To Evade Moving Forward,

Although the emotions we feel dry and crumble, but the end of love will give us many valuable insight into what should be avoided as we fall in love again. We can stop the bad habit, is able to overcome some problems in communication and check out other things that might go wrong and make our relationship never ragged. The more we realize the mistakes of past and may never make us get to the lowest level ones, the less for us to repeat it.

Now I'm not carried away by desire about what we do not get, hopefully the higher one's level of maturity for me to appreciate my next partners, the spirit well, thanks for my ex-BF ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment