Monday, July 11, 2011

KolonG "tired to love, am I wrong?"

Dear Slimo,

I could go through a bucket load of depression being with someone, question everything about the relationship and still be hard pushed to leave, and if I left chances are I would end up coming back anyway.
I'm wasting too much emotional energy on all of this past, am I wrong if I'm tired to love someone now?
[Fernando]

Dear Fernando,
It's not wrong if you have to take a pause to not love someone for a while, It happen to me this recently, I've had very good love but end up with mistreatment,
It's not worth being upset over the past, don't let the failed relationships ruin you. There is grieving time, of course, but after that point - how does it help you get to where you want to be in life to continually mull it over and try to figure out where it went wrong? The relationship has ended. You are better off not getting back with any of your ex, unless they have changed - if they haven't, the relationship would go the exact same way, eventually. I find it helpful to consider my emotions as logically as possible - how does this emotion help me? Does it put me on the path to where I want to be in life? Sometimes it's just impossible, but when you find yourself upset over something weeks and months later, it's easier.

Remember, I don't at all mean to sound disparaging on this, I get what you're saying entirely, and I feel like I can relate because it sounds like me when I was around your age. What happened with me, and what happened with most people I know, my advise; be stronger as a person, show to the world that you'll away look fine, and be potentially more desirable, if that's what you're going for.
Look ahead, not backward. You'll harden, you'll develop new "wants" and probably have a better perspective on how to achieve them, you'll be better for the experience even if the end result is not what's ideal for you at this very moment.

Best of luck, Fernando!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment