Saturday, May 22, 2010

KolonG "how to tell him you love him"

I just walk at Legian Street here in Bali, and suddenly I saw some boy, damn...he remind me about someone in Jakarta, and a story begin to crush in my head,,

thought Jakarta, that big city full of love, desire and lust, i love Jakarta. i love this wild life and full of combat.

It has been long time i found him in chat and i did crush on him much, i called him "MonCher". we met and all started there, but my lips seemed locked up and have no idea to tell him i love him. he seemed nice, but me? never had confidence to said.. i still remember that nite when we're very first time met, i was frozzen infront of the light bright upon my vision, i thought he's not human, he's angel, perfect of eyes and smile, bright smooth skin of moon, and when i heard his voice, i even forgot how to spell any words but LOVE. he brought me to the "heaven" club, i did feel care inside, i felt that flame, so up and burned my heart, i was in love with him, but dont know he like me or he like me not, all i've had thinking is wanna be close with him, hold his heart and kiss him like i never let him go away from air i breath, than i zaps myself that my heart just flew with one side love of fair. it wasn't big mistake to love him even he never did back. but story with him was unforgatable memories. i even lost in space for long time wondering he come and love me back, just my imagination but i never hurted. love him is a gift and knowing he never love me back is a bless, hover i'm happy ever had that chance.
now life has change, and i do still love him, but i'm happy to see him happy, here the article i may share if you were me that time, and has no idea to tell him that you love him.. than you'll never feel what i felt that time ;)

Telling him "I love you" is an important step in building intimacy in arelationship step. It's three words that weigh a lot and says a lot about your commitment propose to him. Therefore you should be absolutely positive, you love him before you smash that sentence and also be prepared for all possible responses.

1.
Step 1, Think about when and where you want to tell him. Is there a special place you want to be? A certain day? For example, you might want to tell him at the restaurant where you ask him go out, this one good way to show him you have nice taste togather.
2.
Step 2, Set the mood and be romantic. Buy him a little romantic gift or something that sets a romantic tone. not to expensive but this thing make him built romantic way to remember you, and you're the best man easy to make him happy.
3.
Step 3, Look at him directly, take his hand and tell him how positive you feel about him. Give him examples of things about him you really like. Be sincere. no more drama queen act, it will make you look so player infront of him.
4.
Step 4, Tell him how you feel if you can share love and happiness with him, and how much you enjoy time together in fortune. Be specific about what you value and appreciate about being with him next, make some offering what he want and what you can give to him, flatter him up to the sky.
5.
Step 5, Follow these positive statements with telling him you love him in whatever way feels best for you. For example: "I feel I've come to love you," "I realize I love you," "I dont know bout love and how to make you happy but I feel so much love for you," "I've fallen in love with you," or simply, "I love you."
6. Step 6, if you're fail and he deny you, keep on smiling and continue your romantic sense, your nice face maybe the best way to change his idea to give you more chance if he can't accept you that time, keep in mind love is ain't easy to get but believe that always miracle after you face your bad momment. keep make him believe you love him

well...thats my simple way and hope it can be usefull for your step to tell him you love him, prepare all and pick your love now ;)

ps. dear Henz Lim, thanks for the nice short story you've gave, being with you teach me how to love patiently... miss you, "MonCher" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment